Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Soooo

      Well, I guess being home is sometimes good and sometimes not. Debating whether it has been all good yet so far, my brother keeps stating how my major is useless and that art is a waste of time, but he shut up when it was proved that most of the weapons he uses now in the army bull was actually designed by a very famous and brilliant artist, Da Vinchi. lol. Oh well, I may just be letting it get to me, idk. It just gets old now. And of course Christmas is coming up soon. That will be interesting. Chris really liked his presents I got him. Found a zip up sweatshirt that he was looking for but couldn't find, but I did! And got him a nice white formal shirt since he needed one real bad. lol. My present is still trying to get here though he said. Our Chicago trip has now been postponed til after New Year's for travel reasons. I will be looking for some input on when would be the best time to go if it is next week around the 28 or if it best to go around the 3 of january. I hate drving in cities and I will be very stressed out, so any input on when is best to go would be greatly appreciated by those who live there.
       Still trying to knit that wisp pattern. It takes SOOO long though. I will post what I have done on Rav soon, even though it isn't much by my standards. lol. Hopefully I will be able to get some more patterns to learn. but we'll see. Got to start resume building and then sendin them all out. Hopefully all goes well and I am able to land a job. But yeah. That is all for now. Have some great holidays!

1 comment: